My Blog List

Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching Up

Well let's see..we had a pretty great vacation in July when my cousin Chris got married and we spent the week at the shore with my dad and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Bob.  The few pictures I have should be on FB soon.  Yesterday we were at Knoebels for Briana's 5th birthday party.  As soon as Mike sends those pics to me I will get them uploaded.  It was a lot of fun getting to hang out with my man and his family.  I wish Alexis would have been there but she had other obligations.  That's ok it's almost ready for back to school time..vacation OVER.  Lot's of shopping, planning and one more trip for her and I this summer for a week down to my step dads.  Trying to get it all in is expensive!  Guess it's good to be busy though...starting to get ready for winter as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment if you are so inclined..you may disagree with me, but be nice about it please!!