My Blog List

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well..

Well for now at least things seem to be calming down.  School has started and the summer is all but over.  As for the whole other rant thing..I guess it's dependant on what she decides but I am not going to spend anymore time thinking about it.
Fall is almost here..Samhain and WS, Yule as well.  I am pretty sure that we're going home for Christmas..with Alexis coming to meet us a day or 2 after Christmas.  I have to call my dad and figure out if he's ( we )hosting Christmas  dinner like usual when I am home or what.  I really was hoping to get a Phillies game in too..but we're are still riding on the excitement of going to the Trenton Thunder game with Sonja and her family.  We had a great time at my dads and my step dads too.  Here is a shot of my brother, Bailey.

He's a spoiled rotten brat !!  Gotta love him anyway! I'll have to take a picture of my other sibling, Rusty, the next time I am at my dads.  I always forget.  I almost definitely enjoy having animals for siblings :)

Well I suppose that is it for now.  Tomorrow is a late day for Alexis, with her bible study class after.  A lot of people always wonder how I can 'allow' my child to study the bible, with myself being of the Pagan path.  Well, I want her to make her own decisions as far as that is concerned.  religion for her has always been a conflict, so if she is happy with the bible..more power to her. 
Speaking of Pagan, my Pagan Pixels pages are up and almost complete.  You can take a peek here

Brightest Blessings



1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! A wonderful brother to have! I think it's great the you "allow" your daughter the freedom to choose her own religion. Wishing you a terrific Saturday!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment if you are so inclined..you may disagree with me, but be nice about it please!!