Theres been so much going on lately I dont even know where to start. My heart and head hurt so bad its crazy. After months of lies, deciet and games, my daughter is moving out. She doesn't want to be here anymore. Her dad and step mother have promised her a truck and insurance and I cant compete with that. The games and lies were because she didnt want to tell me ..well I guess she didnt want to hurt me, but she said she didnt want me to move back to Philly. I told her thats not really something she need concern herself with because I have no idea what the future holds. I rescued her from there 5 years ago. Now she wants to go back. We even went to court. They told us we had to come to an agreement or it would go to trial. We met and came to an agreement, once my daughter finally told me the truth. Tom and Rachel have been telling me for almost a year now but Alexis kept denying it. She told me she DIDNT want to go so I was fighting for her. So on her 16th birthday she will move out. I feel like such a failure. I know I'm not, but I cant help feeling that way. I have no idea what to do with myself. I feel that at some point this is all going to blow up in her face..but theres not a whole lot I can do about it. My door is not revolving, and I told her that when she moved in. I don't know. So that's that. I guess now I have nothing but time to try and work on me. Don't really know where to start on that either.
Any positivity anyone could send this way would be greatly appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment if you are so inclined..you may disagree with me, but be nice about it please!!