My Blog List

Monday, August 22, 2011

Life is good.

I'm glad to hear myself say that,and it is true.  I started working back in August and have been pretty busy ever since.  My daughter was here for her 2 week visit and this time she stayed the whole time.  I think it went fairly well.  I still worked so she spent some time with my partner as well.  They appeared to get along decently so that is always a plus. 
I am ready for fall.  Not looking forward to winter really but I am ready for summer to be over. 
We have been going to a lot of car events, so that is nice, something to do. 
I have to figure out what I want to do with my website.  It was primarily a pixel graphic site, but I have long since lost interest in that.  I did let the hosting laps but I hope to catch up with that in the next few weeks, I just don't know what to do with the site itself.  I own the domain until October, I am thinking I will probably let it go. There is also a lot of drama in the 'regular' tag community so I haven't been doing that either.  Then again with starting to get my life back on track there isn't a whole lot of time for that stuff anyhow. 
I need a trip down to see my daddy.  I miss him.
I lost my medical insurance so I have not been taking as good of care of my diabetes as I should.  My sugar is decent from some random checks I have done, and my activity level has increased so that is always a plus.  One thing at a time I suppose.That's really all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment if you are so inclined..you may disagree with me, but be nice about it please!!